Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

VRT Import Charges

• 27-12-2021 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 24 justbehindit

Sorry if I'm repeating questions already asked but first time importing and have a bit of a confusing situation on my hands. I bought a car off a person in the North, who got it shipped in from England back in 2020 but never registered it their name, so V5C has Enland address. They have ferry ticket to prove that it was brought over in 2020. I bought this car off them just before Christmas and have brought it home to republic. I booked vrt in NCT centre for 7th January. Is there any fees I need to pay before then, is the ferry ticket OK proof of it being brought into the North? I have invoice from car from the seller. Just stressing out of this whole process, so any help really appreciated. If any more info is needed please ask me. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement