Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

GW 19 Match Day Thread (FH or FA?)

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Cavani

• Registered Users Posts: 18,100 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,194 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Could be a cheeky punt for their nice fixtures, they're much better when he plays

ASM injured now

Only problem with him is how many games will he play in a row? Great player though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

2nd save point for DDG. Hurray.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

First time ever owning Ronaldo in FPL and I think this will be my last, based on this showing.

De Gea on 6 saves - getting to be in the mix for a bonus point (from general play) as well.

DDG keeping United in the game

De Gea MOTM at this rate? Never would have called that pre match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Considered getting Ronaldo in for a hit for Antonio but didn't. Thought I'd regret it.

But bullet dodged a 15 point swing because I would have given him the armband instead of Son

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This game defies logic at times

How is DeGea so low on Bps with 7 Saves & ASM on 3 bps with 5 shots & 4 on target.

Remember plenty of games Jota & Salah with loads of shots& never get bps

Similsr for keepers with plenty of Saves

Well last night me like an eejit after a few points got in Antonio and Moura. Thought I was great avoiding price rises (exact money). But did not have the cop on to see that Antonio was dropping.

Anyway Antonio looks good again - rest has done him the world of good. Great fixtures.

Phew survived Ronaldo night and won't be going near him based on that performance.

De Gea is in the mix for 2 bonus from general play now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

The bad news for me is Ronaldo was my captain.

The good news is he was only in my team because I FH, so he’s straight back out.

Will Rangnick have the balls to bench Ronaldo after that? Having a good at his teammates etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Green arrow up to 27k, my highest rank ever. But would you believe it I got knocked out of the cup by an Iraqi lad who is 5.5m OR and had Ronaldo 3rd on his bench and Maupay (c), fcukin hell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

This……thank god Salah comes back and Ron leaves, Utd look awful and he just doesn’t seem interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Is it bad if I reverse my Salah to Ronaldo transfer for a -4 with the aim to WC next GW?

Ronaldo was dreadful.

Howe unsure as to whether they will be able to field the minimum players for the Everton tie depending on injuries tonight and any further covid positives. They play Southampton three days after.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,568 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I feel your pain, Ronaldo looked like a good shout as a replacement for Salah given Uniteds fixtures and Rangwick having them on the training ground since GW16. But that was a shitshow from Ronaldo tonight moaning at team mates and giving dirty looks.

Unless you need the WC immediately to sort out a ton of problems Id be wary of using it in GW21 as GW22 is the likely DGW and a free hit could be the optimum chip to use there. The problem is we may not know of the GW22 fixtures before GW21 begins on New Years day, thats becasue there are two full weeks between 21 and 22 due to the 3rd round of the FA Cup being sandwiched in between. So it gives the EPL a bit of time to come up with fixture rearrangements. Worst case scenario is you WC in 21 and then in 22 have players with a single game while others have doubled up across the full 11 with the free hit.

But I totally get anyone wanting to get Salah back after that performance from Ronaldo, its going to take at least a few more weeks for Rangwick to sort that team out and despite Uniteds kind fixtures they looked far from form tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Raphina, Watkins & Lacazette.

Jota, Maddison, Iheancho & Antonio currently in the plans.

Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,796 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm one of the lucky few that decided on FH late, and was able to actually get the team picked before the crash.

FH team finished up on 69, including Ronaldo (c) fail. Was looking very prosperous on 67 with James & Ronaldo (c) to go.

Regular team would have been 34 (-4) I think, including Foden (c) fail. And would have lost Salah.

Lesson learned - always captain Salah!

Up to 61k. VHEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

54(-4) and small green arrows to 183K.

The hit was for Martinelli (Jota) so cost me a point and means I have no Jota now :-(

Main upside is that my main league rivals really shat the bed so back in with a chance in 2 leagues I had borderline written off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Benimar

44 on a disastrous FH (net gain only 15 points).

Down to 68k and my 4th red arrow in 5. The inability to forward plan due to Covid is killing me.

Advertisement