Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie Game Awards 2021 (Results!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

you didn't have to but appreciate it, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Closing these tomorrow morning, folks. Last chance to nominate for the Overall group.

Time to Vote, folks!

Survey is open until lunchtime on Sunday. Good luck to your favourites!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thanks again for your effort on this Mr.E, much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

• Advertisement

Bump for the morning crowd! Vote now.

Response rate is very low at the moment (barely double figures). Need more votes please!

Link in the post above this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Voting in those made me realise just how few games I’ve played this past year and that disappointed me. Have to mix it up a lot more for 2022, but the 200 hours I’ll be devoting to Witcher 3 once they release the next gen upgrade won’t make that easy. 😬

Closing at noon tomorrow, folks. Last chance!

Results! Thanks to everyone who voted.

Where multiple games are listed for a category, it was a tie. Categories with no nominees are not listed below (Mobile Game, XBO Download, XBSX Download, PS4 Download).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thanks Mr. E! Must add Psychonauts and guardians of the galaxy to my 'to play' list.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,803 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Starfield over elden ring.

And ghost dlc over echoes of the eye.

You disappointed me!

Glad forgotten city got a lot of nods. Just got my first ending. Incredible game.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,222 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Yeah I nominated Death's Door a lot, but in between nominating and voting I played The Forgotten City so I ended up voting for it in a good few categories over Death's Door.

Thanks as always for your work, Mr. E.

I'm sore of Ghost of Tsushima getting best RPG when it quite clearly isn't an RPG. Really should never have even been in the category and I should have flagged it to be removed.

Advertisement