Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

gadget for spanish tv

• 22-12-2021 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭ maestroamado

Can i access Spanish tv trough the internet... i see people with these boxes for netflix movies etc. A family member is doing Spanish and i think this would be a help...

Many thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pleasant Co.

You could use a VPN to access Spanish Netflix if you have netflix already, though I'm fairly certain there are some spanish language shows on our irish netflix eg. "Money heist"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭ maestroamado

Thanks for reply... what i am more interested in is getting what would be Spanish terrestrial channels like Andalucian tv and Chanel sur and there is one called 24?... I do see people abroad with these boxes connected to the web and they can get RTE, BBC etc on the tele. I am trying to do this in reverse and exploring the options... I am pretty thick when it comes to this kinda stuff...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pleasant Co.

Seems like you can watch chanel sur on youtube: https://www.canalsur.es/tv_directo-1193.html

As for devices for live channels, you'll want to look into an IPTV service - that's not really in my wheelhouse so hopefully someone else can help with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭ maestroamado

Yes i did download the Chanel sur app but would rather have something readily available on the tele... I will keep searching... it is not important to go pay and chanel sur will be ok but i like ATV better...

Advertisement