Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Chub for Chub

• 14-12-2021 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭ Liberty_Bear

Ive been on the scene a while, Im one of those who sits in a weird niche in that I am a chubby lad who has only gone for other chubby lads (and bears!). Over the years, I am lucky I have found the scene to be relatively good (there has been the odd negative experience however will happily put that down to being a gregarious sort of chap). 15 years ago I found bear events and then suddenly its like a whole new world opens up! Groups on facebook, apps etc. As a matter of pure interest is there anyone of a similar mind whom has found this and embraced it? Recently we started up an online pub on FB for bears. Been a big hit :)

Very interested in hearing your thoughts on this niche - chub for chub community (in a light hearted way !)

Carve that niche in society for yourself..

Advertisement