Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Travelling back to Ireland

• 04-12-2021 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18 globo2016

Hi,

I'm hoping to get a little clarity on this since we are now asked to produce a test result upon arriving back In short, I'm due to fly to Gran Caneria on 16th dec and return on 21st. The hotel can arrange for PCR test before we fly home. If that test comes back as positive — in theory, could I still travel home as I don't believe airlines are requiring proof of negative test, only proof of vaccination? Clearly I don't want to be stranded over there for Christmas, so I'm weighting up the options and trying to assess the information as it currently stands.

Comments

Advertisement