Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue Internal EO Competition (Nationwide) 2021

Options
  • 01-12-2021 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there,

Does anyone have any experience of internal competitions in Revenue? I did the verbal and numerical tests and got my results today: 302 in the OOM.

I'm not sure how many people applied for the competition so I can't say if this is a good/bad result. Also, I only applied for Cork as my location of choice so I may have shot myself in the foot by limiting my options.

If I'm 302 in the OOM on a nationwide basis, will I be provided with a regional (i.e. Cork) OOM thus increasing my chances? Or how does it work? If anyone has any experience of these competitions, or if anyone is in a similar boat to me, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭CZ 453

302 is usually a national OOM. Regional OOMs aren't really given out.

Advertisement