Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellowjackets [Showtime]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,646 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Elijah Wood Joins

Yellowjackets renewed for Season 3, ahead of Season 2 premiere

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

A good sign I think, they obviously have faith in it. Looking forward to series 2, whenever it surfaces.

Jason Ritter will be joining wife Melanie Lynskey in Yellowjackets

Sky Atlantic repeating Season 1 tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,190 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Will it be available to watch in this country without some form of subscription? As far as I know Sky Atlantic aren't showing it again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Karmella

Does that mean it’s only on paramount so? That’s a pity. I’m not signing up to anymore services but would have watched it on Now - which I’m only hanging on to for succession once that’s done I’m cancelling for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,233 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Why aren't Sky Atlantic showing it?

• Advertisement

Not really feeling series 2 so far, just not a patch on series 1.

Is anyone watching series 2? It's halfway thorough now and I think it's very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

I think the present day stuff is dragging a little bit compared with last season and wish they'd spend more time progressing the far more interesting lost in the woods plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Yeah I agree, the present day stuff hasn’t much going on…I’m far more interested in what’s happening in the flashbacks and how they get rescued

• Registered Users Posts: 32,883 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I finished S1 of this recently.

It was just OK, nothing to recommend it at all. A bang average 5/10 for me and I actually considered stopping it midway through, which is never a good sign.

I won't be watching S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Shelga

I’m finding series 2 a struggle compared to the first one. It’s also extremely grim in parts and I just find myself wondering why I’m watching it. The cast is great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Season two really wasn’t great

• Registered Users Posts: 32,883 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thanks for the warning.

although I didn't think S1 was great, so wasn't even going to start S2.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Porr season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,895 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Season two sucked balls. Real struggle to make it through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

Just finished watching both seasons during the week.

I thought it was okay, I'd give it a 6/10 but I don't know how the writers think they're going to stretch this out to 5 seasons? Especially now that...

Adult Natalie is dead. Juliette Lewis was the best part of the show for me.

It could have been wrapped up in two.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,233 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wonder what the viewing figures are like over in the land of the free?

If they are poor then 5 seasons just won't be happening.

Haven't seen S2 but from the comments on the thread here it sounds like it wasn't great.

I actually gave up on series 2 in the end unfortunately. Made it as far as six episodes and just couldn't continue. Who knows, I might finish it off and recommence watching if I hear season 3 is supposed to be good but wow... the quality of this show fell off a cliff in the space of just one year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,345 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm assuming the Emmy nominations would have to dry up before Showtime pull the plug on the show. I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen long before it reaches it's 5th season though.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,261 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

As good as season 1 was season 2 beyond terrible.

Advertisement