Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cycling shoes

• 29-11-2021 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭

hi folks sorry if this has been asked before but am about to invest in a new pair of shoes for spinning online and was wondering do you get your shoe size of go down a size (can’t find the size in my old ones )

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭saccades

Shoe size.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,948 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Your question isn't very clear. Are you asking if we order cycling shoes in the same size as 'ordinary' shoes?

If so, my cycling shoes are usually 45 or 46 whereas I'm generally a 44 in 'ordinary' shoes.

(I prefer to buy cycling shoes in a cycling shop where I can try them on for size first).

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Same as. Sizes very with manufacturers. I have a pair of Specialized that are supposedly 2 sizes smaller than a pair of Shimanos I had, For that reason I shop local

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

I’ve only used Shimano and Sidi and both were my regular shoe size.

Sidi are very good and will stick with them the next time I purchase, that said the current ones are still going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Thanks folks best go in to local shop to be safe then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Bike Components have free returns to Germany, I returned a pair of Shimano shoes after reading they were normal size but needed to go up a size.

Advertisement