Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England & Wales 1921 Census coming

• 02-11-2021 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

I'm looking forward to this coming to FindmyPast on 6th January. Unfortunately more gold has to pass hands but I expect I'll pay this time as I'm hoping for some speck of granny and auntie who have dumbfounded me for years!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Yes, I'm not surprised that it's pay per view to begin with. They did that with the 1939 Register, 1911/1901 censuses initially. Eventually it will be part of the subscription.

I don't think I have any direct ancestors to check for but there's one or two branches I'll stump up for.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Going to have to write up a priority hit list for when its PPV. Few mysteries and a possible (OK, probable) case of leading myself down the garden path with potential bigamy that this might help with.

Advertisement