Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Top 100 TV shows of the 20th century

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It should be no where near the top 20 never mind the Top ten. It's another overrated rubbish show like the one from the 20th Century called Friends. Friends ffs. How long did it take them to come up with that title the lazy bastards.

So now they come out with a show called Fleabag for ffs. I can imagine the conversation now alright they are there talking and some say die flea next thing some one else that's its let's call it flea grab your bag actually do you no what we will call it Fleabag the lazy bastards.

No I have not watched it and never will watch a show with flea in its title just pure lame. I am sure it's just more muck like that muck "Friends" show anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

If you have never watched it how do you have such a strong opinion ?

I really like the show , while I agree it’s nowhere near top 20 , I am really interested in your bizarre hatred for other shows you haven’t seen ,do you hate firefly despite refusing to watch it because it has fly in its title ?

by the by the writers name is Phobe and her nickname growing up was flea , that’s the reason for the name of the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Yellowstone, Justified and Longmire listed or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Fleabag is superb rare to come across someone who disliked it but okay should snap 24 min or so episodes that only go 2 seasons be mixing it in the Champions League spots arguably not no doubt.

Have to get some BBC reps in maybe although Killing Eve didn't get in so it must be somewhat legit.

Advertisement