Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Battery disconnect

• 20-10-2021 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Quick question people.

I have a solis inverter with us2000 battery.

I want to disconnect it so it dumps into my immersion instead of battery over winter months.

Anyone have A quick talk through or will I just flip the trip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

If you flip the trip you will get error on the inverter. I think it should be enough just to set it to no battery in advanced menu>storage energy set>battery select. The other option is to set to discharge to 24 hours.

Honestly I dot not think that you would gain much from this. If you do choose to disconnect the battery just make sure not to leave it empty. Batteries should not be stored empty for long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭DeclanD54

Yes its full there alright I know the crack. I think ide rather this way than half charge it or maybe even never charging in the winter months ye know.

Thanks

Advertisement