Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Almost killed a cyclist

• 14-10-2021 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Coming along an 80kph road, around a bend. Two d1ckheads on 'road racer' bicycles and a tractor with a slurry tank oncoming.

Just wondering what do others do in these types of instances? Do you lock your vehicles wheels up risk a crash? Do you hit the cyclists or do you hit the tractor head on?

It's not fair on country roads any longer. If you want to cylcle especially 2 or 3 a breast go to a designated track or something. It's selfish to risk other road users (who dare I say it are insured and taxed to be on the road) lives in a split second decision.

Now I don't hate and am not hating on cyclists , a young lad going to the shop or training on his mountain bike is no concern. It's the road racer types cycling in groups or two and sometimes 3 a breast which really boil my blood. Go to a track or something FFS

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement