Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Race geometry bike with mudguard eyelets

• 13-10-2021 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭

I have lots of bits in the shed and nearly the making of a complete bike. The only thing missing is a frame. And the only bike I don't really have is something for the winter that can take mudguards.

Is there anything with a semi-race geometry, (just find the bikes set up for racing suit my shape more than the more upright sportif ones,) that can take mudguards with the eyelets? I've used SKS clip on and they nearly end up being more hassle than they are worth. I'd like something I can just set up for the winter and leave it, no need to be constantly adjusting rubbing mudguards. There's probably a real obvious one I'm missing,

Comments

Advertisement