Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tuesday 21st September

Options
  • 21-09-2021 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1.45 Listowel, Aikhal, around 5/4. Just finished backing this horse to win. This is as close to a sure thing that I can have my money on in my opinion. Mickey mouse race and money is down today.

1.55 Beverley, Golden War, around 5/4. Lay bet written all over this. Horse is under-priced and will find something too good.

2.10 Warwick, Cobblers Dream, around 7/4. Lay bet, again can't see it winning and very under-priced.

2.45 Warwick, Sir Tivo, around 5/4. Again lay bet here, can't see it winning. Went over the form with a fine tooth comb.

Few more lined up depending. Had a substantial double with Aikhal and watford to beat stoke later. Should be a good day's betting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Another losing day. It's hilarious and I've started doing the opposite of your choices so all is well here.

give it up mate, you are truly an embarrassment at this stage

Advertisement