Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No access to credit card details

Options
  • 13-09-2021 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Both my husband and I are registered for online banking. Neither of us has access to our credit card transactions/details online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi lola1

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Customers can add this for viewing by logging in on the App, select Services and select the Add Account option. This will appear within 5 business days alongside the other accounts.

If you experience any difficulties, you can login on App select Services and then scroll to Send a Message, a colleague can help and look after this with you.

Hoping the information helps,

Many thanks

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

Unfortunately, because my husband is the primary card holder (even though I do all the banking in our household and have paid our credit card bills for more years than I care to remember....!) I still do not have access to the credit card details - unless I sign in as my husband Ridiculous situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

hang on ill just transfer you. for the 9th fcking time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Lola1

In terms of credit cards it has to be the primary card holder that has access to the transactions/statements, etc. online

We appreciate your feedback and it you would like to leave us feedback/make a complaint about this you can do so by visiting Customer Feedback & Complaints Process - Bank of Ireland Group Website

Thanks

Declan

Advertisement