Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Sunday 5th September

Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭ SonOfGoat

Few real beauties lined up here.

1.00 Fontwell, Oneonechop, around 6/4. Lay bet here, can't see it winning and my best of the day. Good flat horse, not really doing it over hurdles yet, and I just get the feeling it's going to take a little longer before it passes the jam stick in front. I'm pretty sure it won't win here today.

1.30 Fontwell, Writteninthesand, around 8/11. I think the horse will win well here. Won over 2m7f LTO, 3m2f here and will love the extra 3f. Confident win bet here.

1.45 Perth, New reality, around 3/1. I can't see it being in the first 2 places, never mind winning. Laying 2 places @ around even's to 11/8, 'hopefully' as the market hardens.

2.10 Perth, Minella trump, around 4/5. Win bet here. Looks a 2 horse race and looks a good opportunity to get the 3 timer done today.

3.15 York, Great Ambassador, around 5/4. Can't see this horse winning today. I'm delighted with the low price, makes a very good lay bet at rewarding odds. Trainer is obviously aiming the horse @ this race having won it last year, but I don't believe the horse has what it takes here. Tabdeed won't get a better opportunity to win a good race but just the lay on the fav for me.

Advertisement