Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lead vocalist wanted

• 04-09-2021 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Lead vocalist wanted for covers band based in cavan area. Band is gigging every weekend in the north east area but sometimes further afield. Pa, lights and van for band are supplied however the right person will need their own transport and mic/ monitors ideally in ears. The right candidate will be aged 20-40 ideally with some experience however we will accept a good new comer. We will need to practice once a week until up and running. The band is a rock pop band with the intention of moving into weddings. A professional attitude is a must. Desirable to be able to play an instrument such as guitar or keyboards. Male or female accepted.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Did you get a singer yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

No but this is not for you, ive spoken to you before on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green man

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Singfree

Female singer here based in the North East have my own in ears mics etc.... And my own transport. Experienced in pub, wedding and corporate scene... Versatile singer with a wide range I sing pop/rock/blues pretty much any genre I'll give it my best shot "hit me with your best shot" a good tune :) and classically trained

Get in touch

Advertisement