Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Tokyo Marui Clear Out. SOLD

Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭ CWhite11

Hey guys, I’ve two lots I’m looking to put up today. Based in Lucan, can travel to Urban Assault (Simtac) and hobby.

First is my TM Glock 17. Comes with 3 mags total. Internally it has a maple leaf hop up unit, I key, transformer hop rubber, and a 6.03 TBB. The magazines all have nineball gaskets in them. Externally it is stock except for the guarder night sights. Shooting at 285fps with .2s. Looking for €150.

Second is my TM 416 Devgru. Comes with 7 mags total, all PTS 120 round EPMs. Internally this has a BTC Spectre mk2 mosfet installed by CRC customs. Carl also did his usual magic internally. It has an upgraded hop rubber and a 6.03 prommy TBB. Wired to deans batteries. Externally it comes with a foregrip, a quick detach suppressor and the PTS stock which can fit mostly all types of batteries. I also added a laylax trigger lock pin. This beats is shooting at 315 fps on .2s. Looking for €450.

*Surefire x300 and PEQ not included in price

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement