Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alterations

• 01-09-2021 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for somebody to take up jeans, trousers etc.

Zipyard has closed temporarily due to staffing shortage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

I used go to a shop in rose Inn st.Its between the poc fada and Hendersons bar.

It's just a door front.You have to ring the bell to get in.Her shop is upstairs.

There's another place off friary st down the lane towards supervalu.Its the lane directly opposite the friary Church main gate.

I've not used either in a while so they may be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Northern lassie

Just yestereday someone recommended a lady called Carol and she has a shop in Bennettsbridge on the Annamult Road (the same road as Mosse's Pottery). Haven't used her myself but my friend thought she was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Fred Daly

Ia Adrian Cashin still there in parliament street doing allterations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Wasn't sure if he would do small bits like this.

I'll be touring town tomorrow and will relay my findings!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Place on rose inn street is now a jeweller.

Place on friary street exists!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Fred Daly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Place over in newpark SC that does dry cleaning also does alterations. I never got anything down there as it was during the pandemic that I needed it and nowhere was taking in clothes then.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭NotCarrotRidge

As far as i know, the woman who was on Rose Inn St has moved to The Parade. She is excellent, did quite a bit for us at one stage.

Advertisement