Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anonymous PO box service?

• 27-08-2021 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I do not do anything interesting enough to think anyone would be too interested in tracking me but I have been learning about exercising better privacy and I want to move away from using my real number for online verification for services. If I were to order online a physical US SIM I could also use this number to register a free Google Voice number I could use for same online, and with no subscription costs to keep the number active indefinitely.

I would prefer if I could also do this completely anonymously but I am not sure if there is anything similar to Amazon Lockers here that can be registered, paid for, and used anonymously?

Not ordering from the dark web so I do not care about cameras etc, I just want to reduce my online footprint!

Advertisement