Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Dundoogan Dundalk new builds advice needed please

• 21-08-2021 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12 ber84101

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for some advice or clarity on the above estate Dundoogan dundalk, I seen the houses on daft and I viewed the show house recently, I am not from the area and I was wondering if anyone here had any advice, would you recommend or avoid? I am having doubts, first time buyer so its all new to me. Many thanks for reading the post, any advice would be welcome, I just don't want to make the wrong decision.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ber84101

Sorry I realised I put it in the wrong thread, I don't know how to delete, apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,063 ✭✭✭ joeysoap

From walking past it, there appears to be 2 dundoogans. 1 social housing, 1 as per the pictures on line. Separate entrances, but definatfy the same name. Which might be a problem later.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ber84101

Thank for your reply, its much appreciated, I have noticed that myself, I wondering if it will be interlinked into a mega estate.

Advertisement