Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cult Beauty - Customs?

• 15-08-2021 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ordered from Cult Beauty recently? I want to order a few things but don't want to be hit with a customs charge.

Their FAQ says they charge the local VAT rate and no additional taxes/customs will apply. It just seems unusual so thought I check here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Segotias

Have ordered a few times since Brexit, prices take taxes and customs into consideration so you shouldn't get any extra charges

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Agent Avenger

You won’t have any additional charges to pay although fastway, who they past the parcels onto in Ireland, have been very slow recently so instead of the usual 5 days it took me 17 days to receive my latest parcel from cult beauty today! Hopefully the backlog has been cleared now but just be aware they may take longer than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Brilliant, thank you!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mine was ordered on the 30th July, packed and dispatched on the 1st August, got to Fedex Cross border process center on the 4th August, cleared for outbound export customs on August 6th and sat there for about 9 days. It arrived in Ireland on August 16th, with me getting it on the 17th.

Dispatch was prompt enough but sitting at customs really dragged it out. I don't think I'd use them again, unless it was an item not in stock elsewhere and I wasn't in any hurry for it.

Advertisement