Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tissue visodate reset

• 04-08-2021 11:36am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I just got a Tissot heritage Visodate and had to reset the time due to travel.

Its now stopped.

Does anyone know if I need to do something after changing the time toget it going again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Have you worn it again/gave it a shake?

I don't know your experience with automatic watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Is it the automatic or the quartz version? If you pulled out the crown to position two and then after adjusting the time pushed it back to position zero it should work just as before.

As you say you just bought it bring it back either to where you purchased it or a Tissot retailer like Weirs or the watch place in Arnotts and they should be able to tell you if it's a simple matter like a dud battery (quartz) or something more serious which would probably entitle you to either a replacement or your money back.

Advertisement