Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Lexus relax

• 30-07-2021 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭ danielle_door

Morning,

so Lexus.eu have announced a new warranty OFFER on older cars up to 10 when you bring in your car for a service, some criteria on this but seems like a good option.

Lexus Relax | Lexus Europe

of course the service is more expensive than an independent but it would be great to get a 12 months basic warranty on a 9 year old car.

I dont see it mentioned it anywhere on the Lexus Ireland site.

Does anyone have any information / used this new Lexus service offering etc. ?

Lexus Belfast are offering it to rep of Ireland residents

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ appukuttan

I hope you found an answer for this? I am also looking to know more about the relax program. Helpful if you share the details

• Registered Users Posts: 72,611 ✭✭✭✭ colm_mcm

The page was removed from the .ie site anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hens Teeth

Apologies for bumping an older thread, but it seems it's come to Ireland. I can't post links, but it's now on the Lexus Ireland site.

Not sure if it applies only when you get a service done from now on, or if you're less than a year into your last Lexus service you'd be covered automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭ v240gltse

here you go

https://www.lexusservice.ie

Advertisement