Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lexus relax

Options
  • 30-07-2021 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Morning,

so Lexus.eu have announced a new warranty OFFER on older cars up to 10 when you bring in your car for a service, some criteria on this but seems like a good option.

Lexus Relax | Lexus Europe

of course the service is more expensive than an independent but it would be great to get a 12 months basic warranty on a 9 year old car.

I dont see it mentioned it anywhere on the Lexus Ireland site.

Does anyone have any information / used this new Lexus service offering etc. ?

Lexus Belfast are offering it to rep of Ireland residents

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭appukuttan

I hope you found an answer for this? I am also looking to know more about the relax program. Helpful if you share the details

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The page was removed from the .ie site anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hens Teeth

Apologies for bumping an older thread, but it seems it's come to Ireland. I can't post links, but it's now on the Lexus Ireland site.

Not sure if it applies only when you get a service done from now on, or if you're less than a year into your last Lexus service you'd be covered automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭v240gltse

here you go

https://www.lexusservice.ie

Advertisement