Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Typo in recovery Covid cert

• 28-07-2021 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39 kooreczka

Hello. I would like to ask a question if anyone knows the answer I would really appreciate it.

I had covid 3 months ago and I'm also fully vaccinated. I never got my vaccination cert despite getting through to helpline still no sign of it over 3 weeks after my second dose.

I've got the recovery cert requested online however it has a typo in my first name which was made by hse when they took my test but other details are correct. I'm travelling on Sunday and I worry it might be an issue at the airport. Does anyone know if this will be a problem? I cannot get through to the helpline again...I tried so many times with no luck.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,733 ✭✭✭✭ Dempo1

There's been a lot of reports about misspelling on both recovery and full certs. They are re submitted but as you've mentioned, getting through is very difficult. Is it a glaring mistake? as in very obvious?

It really depends on how vigorous checks at your destination is but I think it's safe to say they will be thouragh. I know its not much help but keep trying and if an email address is available use it.

Hopefully you'll get sorted, there's enough time to get it resolved, sorry I can't offer better advice.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kooreczka

Thank you for your answer it's a missing letter in my first name so yeah country of my destination is my home country so it will be noticed for sure.

Advertisement