Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For sale, Thule Coaster XT

• 27-07-2021 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

I have one of these, bought new in 2017. Almost never used unfortunately, there has been a few house moves in the intervening period and this thing has been in storage for most of the time and current living arrangements just don't really suit usage.

I have checked this over and its in excellent condition, the tyres still have all those little bobbles of rubber that new tyres have. I can take a few photos or send via WhatsApp etc if any interest, but it's basically as per the photos in this review below.

It fits 2 kids, it attaches to a quick release skewer and you can also use it as a stroller.

Asking € 250 and this will have to be collection in Dublin, or I can deliver within reason around central Dublin or meet half way etc (but still in Dublin area) for anyone who lives on outskirts.

https://www.twowheelingtots.com/thule-coaster-xt-review/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭pairofpears

I'm interested in this but the review doesn't say the max weight. Have you any idea what that would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Hiya,

The thule website here under technical specifications says 45kg

I saw your other post and I'm not sure it would be suitable for your needs. I have a nearly 6 year old that fits in it but they are a light child and it's not a very heavy weight trailer that would deal well with a very large child, especially if access or egress is an issue. It's also 45kg for 2 kids, it's a 2 seat across set up, so I wouldn't view the 45kg as by any means suggesting that you could fit one child in there of that weight

Ps, it's a "cheap" trailer, relatively speaking. If you need something very high quality etc it isn't this, when I bought this I had been to a few shops and saw trailers for 1500 and 2k etc... So just to be aware. I don't know what extras those expensive ones have, presumably reclining seats and suspension etc. You might also be better looking at a single trailer rather than a double?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Hi there. Is this still for sale? I've a mate looking for one.

Sorry, its gone. haven't looked in here in weeks, seems like tumbleweed lately, I used to read some of the stuff on the main forum more than comment but all gone quiet and as a result had completely forgotten about this, sorry again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement