Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

For sale, Thule Coaster XT

• 27-07-2021 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭ wersal gummage

I have one of these, bought new in 2017. Almost never used unfortunately, there has been a few house moves in the intervening period and this thing has been in storage for most of the time and current living arrangements just don't really suit usage.

I have checked this over and its in excellent condition, the tyres still have all those little bobbles of rubber that new tyres have. I can take a few photos or send via WhatsApp etc if any interest, but it's basically as per the photos in this review below.

It fits 2 kids, it attaches to a quick release skewer and you can also use it as a stroller.

Asking € 250 and this will have to be collection in Dublin, or I can deliver within reason around central Dublin or meet half way etc (but still in Dublin area) for anyone who lives on outskirts.

https://www.twowheelingtots.com/thule-coaster-xt-review/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ pairofpears

I'm interested in this but the review doesn't say the max weight. Have you any idea what that would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭ wersal gummage

Hiya,

The thule website here under technical specifications says 45kg

I saw your other post and I'm not sure it would be suitable for your needs. I have a nearly 6 year old that fits in it but they are a light child and it's not a very heavy weight trailer that would deal well with a very large child, especially if access or egress is an issue. It's also 45kg for 2 kids, it's a 2 seat across set up, so I wouldn't view the 45kg as by any means suggesting that you could fit one child in there of that weight

Ps, it's a "cheap" trailer, relatively speaking. If you need something very high quality etc it isn't this, when I bought this I had been to a few shops and saw trailers for 1500 and 2k etc... So just to be aware. I don't know what extras those expensive ones have, presumably reclining seats and suspension etc. You might also be better looking at a single trailer rather than a double?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,447 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

Hi there. Is this still for sale? I've a mate looking for one.

Sorry, its gone. haven't looked in here in weeks, seems like tumbleweed lately, I used to read some of the stuff on the main forum more than comment but all gone quiet and as a result had completely forgotten about this, sorry again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement