Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Bausch and Lomb silence?

• 23-07-2021 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11 Waifuhub

So I applied for B+L in Waterford for weekend shift in May, had an interview on the 28th of last month followed by a medical on the Friday after that and since then I've asked for updates on 2 separate occasions.

The first time I was told that they were waiting on my medical form and they would contact me, but I never heard anything that week and I messaged again the following Friday after ringing the OH department the medical form had been sent to so I could verify that the holdup was on Bausch and Lomb's end and not the doctor's. This time I was told that the HR department had been in Operations and Finance meetings all week and would still be going into this week but I would know whether or not I have the job by today, lo and behold they did not ring me today. Monday is a month since the interview and it has already been over a month since they initially made contact with me.

However, during the week, despite there apparently being nobody in HR because of the aforementioned meetings, the exact same job I applied for was posted again on the Bausch and Lomb job portal which has completely sent my mind into overdrive. Is it the same job I applied for and they just didn't tell me I haven't got it or is it just looking for more people? Should I contact them again or would that seem desperate? Is it best if I just consider this a dead end and move onto the next job? I genuinely do not know what to do but I feel as though given it has been a month since the interview, I have been as fair as I can be and waiting by the phone every weekday for it to ring is starting to take a toll mentally.

Any advice or people sharing similar experiences with the Company would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement