Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ETB/ Public Sector Interview

• 21-07-2021 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I applied for a clerical position recently with my nearest ETB. They had two positions for different areas of the business but competencies were the same for both. I was interviewed for one area and didn't get the job. I was told I was a very good candidate and I'd be put on a panel for three months. I wasn't given a panel number. They then contacted me to interview for the other position. As the competencies are the same do I just repeat myself in the second interview or am I expected to have new examples? Also no job specs have been provided so I have no clue what the day to day job would actually look like and I cannot tailor my examples to the actual job. Help 🤯

Advertisement