Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Doctor Death

• 19-07-2021 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

Any idea if they’ll be showing this on TV over this side of the pond? Trailer looks amazing and I’m a big Joshua Jackson fan, think he’s a very underrated actor, as well as being easy on the eye!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75,027 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

StarzPlay has secured the UK rights to Dr Death, with a premiere date set for 12th September 2021StarzPlay is available via Amazon Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

Damn, don't have Amazon Prime, nor do I want to get it really.....oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭ Full_Circle_81

Darn it, I really hate when StarzPlay gets stuff I want to see. Its the only streaming service I'm not subscribed to, as I don't think its worth the monthly sub. Guess I'll just wait and hope it pops up somewhere else eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,105 ✭✭✭✭ OmegaGene

Finished this last night and thought it was brilliantly done and very engrossing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭ S.M.B.

Assumed this was going to be available on Peacock when it arrives over here later in the year but now it looks like we'll have to navigate situations where a Peacock original is only available on Starzplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,846 ✭✭✭ Nuts102

One of the best programmes I have seen in a long time.

The performance from Joshua Jackson was incredible and even more so considering the cast, that for me he was the clear standout.

Crazy that it was based on a true story.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭ Lucas Hood

Watched this over the weekend really good. Found the flashbacks a bit confusing though. Sometimes it was hard to tell when something was supposed to have happened.

Jennifer Morrison (House , Once upon a time) directed 2 episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ stronglikebull

I finished watching this last week too, and would highly recommend. The portrayal of the sociopathic personality was so good by Jackson, he deserves awards for it! Really crazy the way the medical system in the US works, where fear of getting sued for bad mouthing a doctor is worse than an actual bad doctor, and ass covering is the name of the game. Scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭ Rfrip

This was so good. Totally binged it this weekend. Joshua Jackson was excellent in it.

loved Alec Baldwin and Christian slater too, added a good few light moments during it all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭ Mehaffey1

Have heard plenty of adverts for this and have to say that trailer looks great. Might just give this a go, Alec Baldwin is great in anything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement