Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wexford cyxling

• 17-07-2021 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Any league racing running next week near Wexford town guys ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Contact Sean Rowe on facebook. He will know

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I seen a race in Gorey last Thursday night but would be interested in popping out to look if there are any closer to the town, on holidays at the minute near the in laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,197 ✭✭✭secman

Serc league race on tomorrow evening 7pm, runs on the old N11 beween Gorey and Arklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Thanks Guys. Was so warm though, decided to give any racing a skip and did all my cycling between 7am and 11am.

There is a fantastic little cafe beside the harbour in Kilmore Quay that does a coffee and scone for 4 euro. Opens at 8 so perfect for breakfast

Advertisement