Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitnessdigital

Options
  • 06-07-2021 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a threadmill off these gangsters last March, the deckboard snapped I half at the start of April, the warranty crowd said they would have a replacement in 2 weeks, I rang in 2 weeks and they said a month, after a month they said another month, now they are saying November and blaming covid and brexit. Fitnessdigital tell me I need to engage with the warranty crowd, they are refusing to replace the machine because they are based in the UK and the machine was bought from Spain. What can I do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭swampy353

niallo27 wrote: »
    I bought a threadmill off these gangsters last March, the deckboard snapped I half at the start of April, the warranty crowd said they would have a replacement in 2 weeks, I rang in 2 weeks and they said a month, after a month they said another month, now they are saying November and blaming covid and brexit. Fitnessdigital tell me I need to engage with the warranty crowd, they are refusing to replace the machine because they are based in the UK and the machine was bought from Spain. What can I do.
    Request a charge back through the bank. A wait of 7 months to get a product repaired is just not acceptable.
    When you request the charge back to your card make sure that you provide all correspondence (assuming you have emails, if no email start sending them and state the full saga on the first one) with the company and the warranty company.
    If you were feeling charitable you could let the company know that you were contacting the bank, it might put a bit of pressure on them but if it was me, I would inform them after the charge back has happened and give them 30 days to collect the treadmill before you dispose of it.

Advertisement