Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

New Citroen C4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭ silver_sky

Same as the Peugeuot e2008 and Opel Mokka-e in terms of motor, battery size etc.

Personally I'd go with Mokka-e or e2008 over the e-C4. I think the design on the other two is better. This one is a bit of a mish-mash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭ haphaphap

I see one in Black regularly and it looks very well.
    The high speed range on the e-C4 is the best of the PSA cars due to lowest drag coefficient.
    They're also generally better equipped as standard than the other PSA cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭ Rrrrrr2

silver_sky wrote: »
    Same as the Peugeuot e2008 and Opel Mokka-e in terms of motor, battery size etc.

Personally I'd go with Mokka-e or e2008 over the e-C4. I think the design on the other two is better. This one is a bit of a mish-mash.

Yes, i think Irish motorists generally much prefer Peugeot to Citroen anyways. The 2008 is a very impressive looking car. Opel mokka looks great too, big improvement on recent Opel’s

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭ silver_sky

Citroen C6 would be their most recent one that I like and that's some time ago. I was half-tempted on the 2008 but specs fall a little short of my needs. The perfect combination for me would be 2008 exterior and Mokka interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭ haphaphap

TeslaBjorn did 1000km in 11h15m in a e-C4 overnight and is very happy with the car but can't forgive it for being French.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ PaulRyan97

Advertisement