Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music

Options
  • 26-06-2021 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi All.
    I am looking for a copy of the following album on CD.

T BONE BURNETT

Album title: Proof Through the Night.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

e220 wrote: »
    Hi All.
    I am looking for a copy of the following album on CD.

T BONE BURNETT

Album title: Proof Through the Night.

Thanks.

A hard one to find. I remember Rhino Handmade releasing a 2CD version in 2007. I bought a lot of releases from the label but not that one. Generally easier to find in the US. Three on Ebay priced between $89 and $99. It tends to go for at least 50 on Discogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭e220

A hard one to find. I remember Rhino Handmade releasing a 2CD version in 2007. I bought a lot of releases from the label but not that one. Generally easier to find in the US. Three on Ebay priced between $89 and $99. It tends to go for at least 50 on Discogs.

Thanks for your response. Don't understand why that album is not re-released on CD. It's regarded as T.Bone Burnett's best.

Advertisement