Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giuliani suspended from practicing law.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Best news Ive heard all day, the man is a complete charlatan

• Registered Users Posts: 25,402 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Hopefully a few more will follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

What happened to Giuliani?
    Like he was the new York mayor when 9/11 happened and got so much publicity out of it. Then years later he was suddenly Trumps ghoulish lawyer lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

The man is 77. Time to put the slippers on and relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,939 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/ad1/calendar/List_Word/2021/06_Jun/24/PDF/Matter%20of%20Giuliani%20(2021-00506)%20PC.pdf

Giuliani suspended from practicing law.

Trump will need a new personal lawyer now.

Seems everyone around Trump has a huge fall from grace.

I don't think he's been acting as Trumps lawyer for a while now. Trump refused to pay him for all that work because he says Guliani didn't go far enough to push the election fraud stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

I don't think he's been acting as Trumps lawyer for a while now. Trump refused to pay him for all that work because he says Guliani didn't go far enough to push the election fraud stuff.

You're correct, Ive edited the op.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users Posts: 19,025 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

The guy's a total loser. I never met him in my life

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He had a good decade in New York; crime plummetted in the city and his "zero tolerance" programme was credited for it, though more recent studies suggest that it had a very minor role to play, at best. Then the WTC attacks, and everyone loves a steady hand at the tiller during times of crisis.

I think like a lot of celebrity politicians, he started believing his own bull and thought his fame in New York would translate to electability outside of it. He made a bid for a presidential run, which promptly collapsed when it became clear that the clean-cut tough guy was actually deeply involved in with the shadiest of shady characters and was surrounded by corruption and organised criminals. Not to mention having affairs, reneging on debts and bullying staff.

After that then he spent his time desperately trying to rekindle the height of his fame, clinging onto ever more and more desperate characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

seamus wrote: »
    He made a bid for a presidential run, which promptly collapsed when it became clear that the clean-cut tough guy was actually deeply involved in with the shadiest of shady characters and was surrounded by corruption and organised criminals. Not to mention having affairs, reneging on debts and bullying staff.

Sounds like perfect Presidential material to me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

BattleCorp wrote: »
    The man is 77. Time to put the slippers on and relax.

He can do that in Rikers Island.

I'm sure all those lifers he put away for gangstering 30 years ago will be delighted to see him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

He's always been a shit. Rode the crest of a few waves (Sept. 11th was the best thing to ever happen for him) and made a lot of claims on behalf of himself, but everyone's got a real good look at him over the last couple of years.

Advertisement