Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Chem" sex, an emerging practice in Ireland?

Options
  • 23-06-2021 10:19pm

Preface: I posted this and it just got disappeared from AH's, perhaps as mods felt it was more relevant to current affairs?
    I didn't get any status update on their rational but, it's certainly a relevant "current affair"...?

Former UK government advisor on drug policy Prof David Nutt did an interesting podcast on the topic

drugscience.org.uk/podcast/20-sex-and-drugs/

(he was ousted as government advisor due to his non-conformist views on drug policy BTW, which included use of ketamine, whose licensure has subsequently extended to treat both psychiatric and chronic pain nerve conditions - go figure).

So I know of course "off licence" or essentially elicit drugs are naturally quite taboo, but putting aside the controversy, there's obviously some merit in at least discussing and understanding their mechanics and outcomes.

The scientific element to this, is all in the podcast.

But in terms of the social and day-to-day outcomes of the emergence of such a practice, well I think it might be interesting to get views and feedback from Ireland's online community?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Ketamine is just indica cocaine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement