Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Amazon Prime Day 2021 - Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd June

1171819202123»

Comments

• In relation to the buds. If I order them now and send to a uk address they say I'll get them by 29 June.... They might revise the august date yet I'd say

They changed from 14th August to 1st July and got delivered yesterday, didnt have to amend anything on the order which is a result. Gonna start the cashback process later today

• Got another refund today

• Smurts wrote: »
    They changed from 14th August to 1st July and got delivered yesterday, didnt have to amend anything on the order which is a result. Gonna start the cashback process later today

Mine is going the other way, 25th August now

• I bought Huawei Matebook 14.

I wonder if I have overpaid VAT.

Is there a formula to calculate correct VAT?

• I bought Huawei Matebook 14.

I wonder if I have overpaid VAT.

Is there a formula to calculate correct VAT?

If you paid 2.5% more than the listed price, then it is correct.

• Advertisement

• Items:

£624.15

Postage & Packing:

£0.00

Total before VAT:

£624.15

Total:

£624.15

Promotion Applied:

-£228.99

Import Fees Deposit

£143.55

Order Total:
    £538.71

UK PRICE WAS £395.16 AND I PAID £538.71.

Aristotle wrote: »
    If you paid 2.5% more than the listed price, then it is correct.

• Item arrived today that cost £48 sterling. No extra charges on arrival.

• On Prime Day, I ordered a hedge trimmer and the Prime Day offer was not applied. I contacted CS, they said they'd refund the £38 in 5 to 7 days. That refund never arrived. Thankfully, though, Amazon contacted me separately to say I was overcharged on it and refunded me a (slightly smaller) amount. Another item, under £18, had VAT applied but I didn't get a refund notification about that (delivered around June 24).

Hopefully with the new VAT-application system in place, this debacle doesn't happen again...

• I've had two of my 4 outstanding prime day orders dispatched at last today. Both coming by UPS which is a new one for me. Can't see any info on the tracking yet to see where it's being dispatched from.

Advertisement