Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bridal Pop Up Sale

Options
  • 17-06-2021 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,

I’m due to go to a bridal pop up sale this Saturday in the green isle hotel. Does anyone know much about it? Been to one in the past? I’m a bit sceptical about it as they’re not really answering my questions properly and there was loads of availability for appointments (not a good sign I think?)

Thanks in advance for any information you can share with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Magicmatilda

Hi, I was there today. To be honest the dresses were not in great condition, quite dirty and some damaged and prices I didn't feel reflected that. I have been to 3 shops so far and the samples in all were in better condition than at the pop up sale.

If you have time to play with on Saturday and it doesn't involve travelling to far, by all means go along as it costs nothing. But if you would be travelling any distance I would say don't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emmah24

I went last weekend. I found them to be incredibly rude talking behind my back about wasting their f**king time and would she not buy a dress a leave. I found it sus when we were told not to take pictures or videos. This was my first time trying on dresses and I left in tears over it. The dresses were damaged and not in great condition. We travelled 2 hours and to be honest I wouldn't go again. That's just my experience, everyone else's could be different

Advertisement