Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilfa Svart grinding noise has changed. More muddy than before, motor issue?

Options
  • 17-06-2021 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hey folks,
    Wondering if anyone has ever come across this issue before, my grinder over the last 2 weeks has started to make this noise only when it's grinding beans. I've stripped it down as far as it will go and as far as I can see there is nothing caught in the burr set. I've only had it about 6 months and use it daily.

Maybe it's a motor issue and I should look at a warranty claim?

Here's a video:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coffee/comments/o1qhzz/wilfa_svart_has_started_having_a_muddygrowling/

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

It could be any one of a number of things, if it still under warranty I'd send it back to them to get it repaired/replaced rather than trying to DIY it.

Advertisement