Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Collection (Gear, Gun, Accessories)

Options
  • 14-06-2021 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Selling all of my airsoft gear as listed below. Everything has been kept in storage and been unused for the last few years. Would like to sell it all together!
    • Tokyo Marui Sterling VA HK MP5K PDW model with foldable stock and 3 magazines (28 rounds). Fires at 230fps with 0.2g bb.
    • 2 power sticks: 1600mAh and 600mAh
    • Battery multi-charger for 4-8 cells 270-4500mAh
    • Swiss Arms rifle bag with mag pockets and shoulder strap (chunk of foam padding torn on inside, see photo)
    • SWAT black vest with all black swat uniform (uniform not pictured but in perfect condition, size large) and army style skull scarf
    • Camo vest
    • Mesh goggles and mesh half face guard (not pictured)
    • Protective full face skull mask
    • Protective gloves
    • Balaclava mask

Everything is in good condition, the MP5 has been used very little. I have the original box for it if wanted! Link to gun

Worth mentioning: There are some stains on the SWAT vest but otherwise in perfect condition. The camo vest has some blemishes here and there, such as a small tear on the front of one of the shoulder straps and a broken prong on one of the buckles (but still buckles fine).

I'm based in Kildare, looking to sell this all for €300 ono cash/paypal. Collection only, or meet-up possibly. Please feel free to ask any questions!

Advertisement