Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Dacia Sandero

• 10-06-2021 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15 Corolla1990

Hi I am thinking of buying a Dacia Sandero for cash as it's not too dear.

Can you get money off since I will be buying it out right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,763 ✭✭✭✭ colm_mcm

Unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

Hi I am thinking of buying a Dacia Sandero for cash as it's not too dear.

Can you get money off since I will be buying it out right?

Are you buying brand new? No harm in trying. Try a few dealers as well. Maybe if you buy the showroom car they will give you a bit off but they are already a lot of car for the money so there might not be much room for the dealer to budge on. Maybe try get some carpets and other accessories like mustard thrown in and a tank of fuel maybe. Never any harm in trying.

Edit: That should be mudgards not mustard lol but I am going to leave it there. I got a good laugh out of my own mistake lol so if other people do as well then that is good.

Advertisement