Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers [Disney Plus]

Options
  • 28-05-2021 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Probably should have started this thread ages ago, and not the day the Season Finale drops, but figured there might be people who were waiting until all 10 episodes dropped before starting, so why not.

Have loved the entire season, it's been a lot of fun and great to have Emilio Estevez on board throughout as well as a few appearances from OG Ducks, but damn that finale was everything I wanted and it even managed to draw a few tears out of me.

I'm hoping we get a second season, because I'm enjoying this new generation of characters, but even if we don't and it was just a one off season, it works great as a 10 episode story.

A must watch for fans of the original Mighty Ducks trilogy, who may have been wondering if its worth checking out.

Comments

Advertisement