Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Free Strava subscription

• 28-05-2021 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ strmin

So I woke up this morning with "Thanks for subscribing" email from Strava in my inbox and a receipt for $0.00. I logged in to Strava and it seems legit. Can see all premium features and my subscription will auto renew 27/05/2022 for $59.99. I'm 99.99% sure they don't have my payment details to auto bill.

This is weird. Is Strava giving away free annual subscriptions as a trial?
    Anyone else got this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ MooShop

strmin wrote: »
    So I woke up this morning with "Thanks for subscribing" email from Strava in my inbox and a receipt for $0.00. I logged in to Strava and it seems legit. Can see all premium features and my subscription will auto renew 27/05/2022 for $59.99. I'm 99.99% sure they don't have my payment details to auto bill.

Anyone else got this?

No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mr T.

strmin wrote: »

Anyone else got this?

Is it possible that somebody offered you a subscription? Birthday coming soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ strmin

Mr T. wrote: »
    Is it possible that somebody offered you a subscription? Birthday coming soon?

Highly unlikely. Probably just some glitch and Strava will fix it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,753 ✭✭✭✭ crosstownk

Strava sometimes offer the chance to win a year's free subscription for responding to surveys or other types of feedback. Do you recall responding to any feedback requests?

Whatever the reason, you might as well enjoy it!

Advertisement