If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Gutter details

  • 25-05-2021 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭ PMBC

    My gutter is semi rectangular - trapezoidal I think is the correct term - flat bottom with splayed sides.
    Obviously its not box section but what is that type of gutter called?


  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭ DOCARCH


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭ PMBC

    Yes googled and that's it. Thanks