Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PAINT - Here Comes the Summer Sun REVEAL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The Power of Christ compels you , brilliant Necro :D
    (Won't ask what it compels her to do.....!!!)
    Should I maybe have seen The Exorcist before playing this game?

That line meant nothing to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

ari101 wrote: »
    Aaaaaaah :pac: - I stared at it long and hard looking for some kind of fishing :D

I was thinking, is a pink diamond a map symbol for a fishing spot? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

And Heidi can truly blame him with:

Sea/land, dog on Pamela's head, priest invokes Christ's power

Ah placement, looking back at Necro's there... intentionally or not the dog does appear on her head? And our nun has decided to reverse the sex change :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

I could see that being displayed in an art class, where the students have to try and interpret the deeper meaning in it

And how does the painting make you feel?

Not good...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

Meant nothing to me until your post now :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I could see that being displayed in an art class, where the students have to try and interpret the deeper meaning in it

And how does the painting make you feel?

Jesus those poor art students :eek:

And Heidi can truly blame him with:

Sea/land, dog on Pamela's head, priest invokes Christ's power

Ah placement, looking back at Necro's there... intentionally or not the dog does appear on her head? And our nun has decided to reverse the sex change :pac:
    I absolutely thought knew the cute lil' puppy dog (I didn't have enough words to convey that though) was plonked on the blonde head! :D

Neowise's brush swished and flicked and like a wand...

(Heidi's description: Sea/land, dog on Pamela's head, priest invokes Christ's power)

unknown.png

I like how faithful Neo has been to our description. Is a god fearing worship leader going to be saved by a plastic barbie babe???

Meant nothing to me until your post now :o
    I'm only guessing......

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

I absolutely thought knew the cute lil' puppy dog (I didn't have enough words to convey that though) was plonked on the blonde head! :D

I'd have said so too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Neowise's brush swished and flicked and like a wand...

(Heidi's description: Sea/land, dog on Pamela's head, priest invokes Christ's power)

unknown.png

I like how faithful Neo has been to our description. Is a god fearing worship leader going to be saved by a plastic barbie babe???

Oooh and there it is!

I have to laugh at how Pammy's rescue buoy is a recurring feature - more so even than her boobs! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah you don't have to have seen the film...

Have you never been to an actual Exorcism though? They're great craic. It's like an intervention but with more swearing and bile... :pac:

I'd have said so too!

It was amazing the difference in what I would see knowing the pre-ceeding 10 words :D

I had many laugh out loud moments where I had to re open the previous painting/description

Have you never been to an actual Exorcism though? They're great craic. It's like an intervention but with more swearing and bile... :pac:
    Eh.... noooooooo...... :eek:

Love the Priest walking on the water like Jesus leading his followers from damnation :D

Ah, walking on water to invoke Christ's power, great detail, that :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Plenty of SALT used too :D

Swiftly swimming to the rescue is cee_jay:

Sea walking Father Dougal rescued by Baywatch CJ and dog

cee_jay finds her namesake, it's like Pamala Anderson is everywhere ;) and we need to form an attachment to our priest if he's going to be saved, so he has been named!

Surely a sea-walking priest wouldn't need rescuing? :pac:

• Advertisement

Well, looks like the dog might come off CJ's head at least

Surely a sea-walking priest wouldn't need rescuing? :pac:
    Ah, you don't have to take everything literally! Can you not just play along like a nice kid for once!

nothing clearly enjoys an episode of Father Ted:

(cee_jay's description: Sea walking Father Dougal rescued by Baywatch CJ and dog)

WjAR011.png

I love this and think it captures exactly what CJ, I mean cee_jay, described... but will Taiga agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eh.... noooooooo...... :eek:

Ah you're missing out. You've not really lived until you've witnessed an Exorcism.
    Necro wrote: »
    Plenty of SALT used too :D

Obviously. Can't have a successful Exorcism without Salt protections in place or the demon just possesses someone else in the room.

giphy.gif

Nothing , wow , love it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Just catching up on the reveal now.
    YES, IT WAS MEANT TO BE COVID BALLS EVERYWHERE!
    If you look at the throuple getting married, they're all very sick!

nothing clearly enjoys an episode of Father Ted:

(cee_jay's description: Sea walking Father Dougal rescued by Baywatch CJ and dog)

WjAR011.png

I love this and think it captures exactly what CJ, I mean cee_jay, described... but will Taiga agree?

Woooaaaahhhh!

I feel like someone's slipped some nice trippy stuff into my wine!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,039 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Finally, it makes sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Nothing , wow , love it !!

The lack of punctuation threw me, but I decided it was fr dougal walking and not the sea

• Advertisement

Taiga's description:

Moonwalking man, mystical waters, swimming dog, mermaid's back? Sunshine, boat.

Well I suppose our Dougal could be doing the moon walk out there...? and Pamela has become a mermaid! :D
    I feel some of nothings beautiful subtle watery wash has whisked away taiga's thoughts ;)

Advertisement