Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ulster Grad Med

Options
  • 19-05-2021 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys,

What do people reckon the cut off will be like for the new Grad Med school opening in Derry in Sept? Can't really tell if the fact that it is new will mean the cut off will be high or low.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 coopersock

I got an email from Ulster University yesterday inviting me for interview in June and I have a GAMSAT score of 60... would be good if anyone else who was invited for interview could share their scores as I imagine the cutoff won't be published for a few months yet. Although you could try calling them? Remember with this yearbeing their first year they had two application cycles for 2021 entry; one with interviews in February and one with interviews in June, meaning they technically would have had 2 different GAMSAT cutoffs for the same academic year - not sure how that works!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Gamsat21

I sat the GAMSAT last October and scored 54. Was invited to interview and offered a place. So far as I have seen this was the lowest score not managed how I escaped that one... Best of luck to you both!

Advertisement