Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giro D'Italia Stage 6: Grotte di Frasassi to Ascoli Piceno (San Giacomo) (160km)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

You can always bet when the pictures go down, it's a good stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

Dan had missed that small split and seemed to be well back in the second group too. It looks like Ineos are playing with everyone right now.

It looked to me that Dan might have missed his soigneur at the feed zone too, I thought I saw him reaching out to a soigneur from another team and getting nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Tim76

Pictures seem to go to sh1t any time it rains heavily :mad:

They'd never be able to handle the Rás

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dan looked to be there blue and white helmet plain black jacket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Bettiol have a right old go at Ciconne.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Last 5km are telling enough, could be some time lost / gained by the big favourites, here's hoping Dan has a good day, would be nice to see him pull some time back! Another truly "Soft" day for the riders!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Paddigol

Where's Dan on the road now, anyone know? I'm listening surreptitiously at my desk in the office (old bluetooth earphones hidden in one ear with phone under desk!) and only catching references to 1st group/ chasing group catching etc...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Paddigol wrote: »
    Where's Dan on the road now, anyone know? I'm listening surreptitiously at my desk in the office (old bluetooth earphones hidden in one ear with phone under desk!) and only catching references to 1st group/ chasing group catching etc...

Seems to be in the main GC group, which Ineos broke away from De Marchi in the Maglia Rosa group.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Ganna in short sleeves and mitts and everyone else around him dressed as if it is January, hardy buck

• Advertisement

retalivity wrote: »
    Ganna in short sleeves and mitts and everyone else around him dressed as if it is January, hardy buck

He's some stud is our Mr Ganna!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

WTF

Thats crazy, he could have went under the wheel

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

WTF was that driver at

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Driver should be sent home for that. That's criminal

That's bloody awful

Matt White in the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

wonder will they show that in their backstage passes on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Oymyakon

Can't believe Pieter Serry was patient enough to get back on the bike and carry on after that

Sunshine and smiles now, Bike-x-change team car trying to kill the DQS rider aside!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

neris wrote: »
    wonder will they show that in their backstage passes on youtube

THere's gonna be plenty of "hits" on the backstagepass this evening for sure

• Advertisement

Bennett gone with 10k left...stage hunting it is then

• Registered Users Posts: 37,505 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

A lot of tough nuts still in it today and it hasn't been easy.

Evenepoel looks very comfy for his first few days back racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,633 ✭✭✭✭dahat

retalivity wrote: »
    Bennett gone with 10k left...stage hunting it is then

Back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,505 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Dcully wrote:
    Evenepoel looks very comfy for his first few days back racing.
    I'm waiting for his big statement to the pro cycling world in this race, could happen today.

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm waiting for his big statement to the pro cycling world in this race, could happen today.

Hope so

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Great of Rob to tell us a 1000 times that De Marchi is no longer in pink but how about somebody telling us who the virtual leader is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

mewso wrote: »
    Great of Rob to tell us a 1000 times that De Marchi is no longer in pink but how about somebody telling us who the virtual leader is.

Literally just mentioned it. Ha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Dodge wrote: »
    Literally just mentioned it. Ha

Yeah was about to guess Vlasov (forgot about Valter) but of course somebody is going to attack and change all that no doubt.

Edit - Vervaeke still there and what better motivation to hang on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

lad riding at the front for sky has a rear puncture.... - uphill tempo with a puncture...

and just as i said that he pulled - noticed the pucnture a few minutes ago

Advertisement