Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Alphabet Sheep - Eurovision Songs

Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,918 mod cee_jay

eurovision-ireland.jpg

Following on from Molly's Eurovision SURLAW, and Necro's mention of a Greatest Song Tournament, I thought this might compliment the Eurovision theme.

The topic of this sheep is Eurovision Songs. The object of SHEEP is to give the most popular answer. The song doesn't need to have won the Eurovision, just any song which has been entered by any country since 1956.
    Over 1,500 entries have been submitted into the Eurovision Song Contest since it began - so best of luck :D
    PM me a list of your answers in alphabetical order.

For the purposes of this game, the word 'THE' can be left out from the start of the song name.
    For example if the song is called "The Song" you can just put it under S.

Nice and simple, no traps, and you may google if you wish. As always no wrong answers in Sheep!

Below is a list of the letters of the alphabet and all you have to do is PM me back your list, unnumbered, and unlettered. DO NOT post your list on thread.

Use the below as a template:

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K
    L
    M
    N
    O
    P
    Q
    R
    S
    T
    U
    V
    W
    X
    Y
    Z

Reveal will be the week commencing 24th May!

Comments

Advertisement