Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5 swans shot midlands

Options
  • 11-05-2021 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

5 swans were shot on a pond in the Midlands last week. Just think this is awful and does not represent the shooting community in this country. Before it makes Joe Duffy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭con747

interize wrote: »
    5 swans were shot on a pond in the Midlands last week. Just think this is awful and does not represent the shooting community in this country. Before it makes Joe Duffy.

A link?

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭JP22

Just done a google, very little info online at the moment.

https://www.nenaghguardian.ie/2021/04/23/investigation-into-shooting-of-swans/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭interize

All I know is the 5 swans were shot on a pond and someone took pictures in the act so will make the press soon enough. As a local hunter myself I wanna say I am disgusted and this should not taint the shooting community in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Just scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

interize wrote: »
    All I know is the 5 swans were shot on a pond and someone took pictures in the act so will make the press soon enough. As a local hunter myself I wanna say I am disgusted and this should not taint the shooting community in this country.

We all have to live these idiots down :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
Advertisement